Race Face Atlas I-Beam Seatpost
The Race Face Atlas I-Beam post takes the World Cup proven I-beam head design and combines it with a Race Face designed seatpost tube. The tube is elliptically extruded & CNC machined from 2014 aluminium for optimal strength to weight ratio.
The result, a durable, versatile post that excels in any terrain you choose to ride without the added weight penalty cost of a more traditional seatpost design.
- The I-Beam System uses a single, easy-access 5mm bolt for quick and simple adjustments or saddle changes. Micro head design allows precise angle adjustment.
- 2014 clamps and 6061 cold forged aluminum head.
- Elliptically extruded & CNC machined from 2014 aluminum, the seatpost head is incredibly strong & fatigue resistant.
- Patented head design is lightweight & distributes loads more efficiently than conventional seatpost head designs.
- Offers unprecedented adjustability - with tilt adjustment completely independent from the fore/aft adjustment.
- The seatpost tube is elliptically extruded & CNC machined from 2014 aluminum for optimal strength to weight ratio.
- The tube is anodized & turned with a fatigue optimized surface finish.