The new R29 XC enhances cross-country riding, whether on race day or on training rides. The tubeless-ready rims boast 25 mm wide channels, to accommodate wider tires and improve contact with the trail. Made of 6061 series alloy, these wheels are affordable and lightweight.
• Rim Construction: Tubeless, Alloy
• Rim Depth: 17.5mm
• Width: External: 25 mm, Internal: 20 mm
• Design: CFD* maximized Aerodynamic profile
• Spokes: 28 front / 28 rear
• Spoke Pattern: Front: 3X, Rear: 3X
• Spokes Front: Double Butted, Stainless Steel
• Spokes Rear: Double Butted, Stainless Steel
• Weight: 1600g/set, Rim: 460g
• Hubs: RC Red Straight-Pull 28 hole 6 bolt ISO rotor compatible
• Compatibility: Shimano / SRAM / Campagnolo
• Braking: Disc Brake
• Included: Nipples: External 2.0 Alloy - Black
* Computational Fluid Dynamics:
Reynolds maintenance section containes users manuals and information about keeping your equipment in the best of condition. For questions on the most recent aspects of Reynolds wheels and other common inquiries, we have a frequently asked questions page. And, as always, you may contact us with detailed questions.