FRAMESET ONLY, Components not included.
The Mach 5.7 Carbon has set a new standard for what is possible with carbon fiber and suspension bike design. We’ve developed a bike that is lighter, stronger and stiffer than anything that’s come before it. Applying our ground breaking composite technology to the best performing trail bike made and you have a bike that stands atop the competition. Not only will the Mach 5.7 Carbon leave your friends with plenty of bike envy, you will be having a blast leaving them behind!
• Pivot exclusive hollow box, high-compression internal molding technology allows for greater compaction and smoother internal walls resulting in a lighter, stronger, highly optimized frame design with the best stiffness to weight ratio in the class.
• dw-link® suspension with position sensitive anti-squat allows us to achieve the stable handling and increased cornering benefits of a lower bottom bracket with more travel, all with better pedaling efficiency and a plusher feel.
• New Pivot specific, custom valved Fox CTD shock technology featuring increased rider tunability and incredible small bump sensitivity.
• 142mm rear spacing with 12mm through axle and 160mm post mount dropouts for maximum frame stiffness.
• Under top tube cable guides with straightforward dropper seat post routing.
• Rubberized leather chainstay, inner seat stay, and down tube protectors for a quiet ride and higher impact resistance.
• 5.7” (145mm) rear travel.
• Tapered 1.5” headtube, Press Fit 92mm wide bottom bracket, direct mount front derailleur, and high-modulus carbon rocker add to the Mach 5.7 Carbon’s superior frame stiffness and incredible long-term durability.