Velvet RL 2013
The Velvet series is our 32mm chassis XC and Trail Fork. Having 140mm’s of travel, remote or lever actuated lockout, and the option of our DLA travel adjust system, the Velvet is prepared to go for as long as your legs can keep spinning those gears. In addition to the performance features, the Velvet is offered in multiple steerer tube configurations and with either our X-15 tool-less axle system or industry standard 9mm.
The RL2 damper has rebound damping adjustment and uses an on-off switch for lockout.
• X-Series tool-less axle system by Syntace
• Internal travel adjust is offered within all of our forks using a push-pin ladder system on the air-spring rod. Travel spacers can be used in some cases for even more custom travel settings.
• Brake housing guide
• Internally converted to 650b fork using an internal travel spacer.
• Travel: 140mm - 80mm w/ITA at 10mm increments
• WT. LBS: (APR) 3.8 (9mm axle, 1 1/8th Steerer)
• WT. Grams: 1724 (9mm axle, 1 1/8th Steerer)
• Spring: Air
• Steerer: 1 1/8, Tapered
• Adjustments: Lockout, Rebound, Air
• Stanchion: 32mm, Aluminum
• Casting: Magnesium • Axle: X-15 tool-less axle, 9mm
• Wheel: 26”, (27.5" 650b Convertible)
• Colors: White / Black
• Axle to Crown: 519mm @ 140mm
• Max Rotor Size: 180mm