The Mattoc is a nod to all the trailbuilders who make this sport possible, and Manitou set out to design a fork that is as exacting as it's namesake. They built it for riders who like to earn the right to use gravity . A fork that provides efficient pedaling and yet can handle any terrain you throw at it, making it an ideal platform for enduro riding.
- Travel Options: 140mm, 150mm, 160mm (26" & 27.5"), 170mm (26" Only) using the provided internal spacers
- Weight: 1877g
- Spring: DH Air (Dorado)
- Spring Rate: n/a
- Bottom Out: Adjustable HBO and Rubber Bumper
- Crown: Forged Deep Bore Hollow
- Offset: 41mm (26") / 44 mm (27.5")
- Compression Damping: TPC Technology, MC2-In Leg
- Rebound Damping Adjustable TPC Cartridge
- Adjustments Air, Compression (High Speed and TPC+), Hydraulic Bottom Out, Rebound
- Leg Diameter: 34mm
- Leg Material: 7050 Butted Aluminium
- Brake: Post Mount 180mm
- Axle: QR15
- Crown to Axle: 525 / 535 / 545 / 555 (26"), 535 / 545 / 555 (27.5")
- TPC (Twin Position Chamber): Providing 4-Dimensional Compression Damping; The velocity dependant circuit responds to the terrain while the Pressure Dependant Circuit flattens the bumps, the Energy Dependant Circuit activates on big hits while providing unmatched small bump sensitivity and the Position Dependant Circuit creates a bottomless feel.
- Dorado Air Spring: Features a single air input on top of the fork and a large volume air spring to give a linear spring feel. Combined these give the ultimate sensitivity for any rider in any condition.
Click here for MB UK Review