For all-mountain and enduro riding on bigger wheels, the new R29 AM, with its wider and stiffer design, takes technical trail abuse in stride.
• Rim Construction: Tubeless, Alloy
• Rim Depth: 18.5mm
• Width: External: 28.5 mm, Internal: 23 mm
• Design: CFD* maximized Aerodynamic profile
• Spokes: 28 front / 28 rear
• Spoke Pattern: Front: 3X, Rear: 3X
• Spokes Front: Double Butted, Stainless Steel
• Spokes Rear: Double Butted, Stainless Steel
• Weight: 1750g/set, Rim: 525g
• Hubs: RC Red Straight-Pull 28 hole 6 bolt ISO rotor compatible
• Compatibility: Shimano / SRAM / Campagnolo
• Braking: Disc Brake
• Included: Nipples: External 2.0 Alloy - Black
* Computational Fluid Dynamics:
Reynolds maintenance section containes users manuals and information about keeping your equipment in the best of condition. For questions on the most recent aspects of Reynolds wheels and other common inquiries, we have a frequently asked questions page. And, as always, you may contact us with detailed questions.