New in 2014 – the 46 AERO. The 46 mm is Reynolds’ signature rim depth because it provides optimal aerodynamics across every discipline. The eagerly awaited AERO 46 is the best all-around wheel on the planet. Equally at home in a criterium, road race, time trial or even a ‘cross course, the 46 AERO dominates in group or solo efforts.
• Rim Construction: Clincher, Carbon
• Rim Depth: 46mm
• Width: External: 26.2 mm, Internal: 16 mm
• Design: CFD* / A2 Wind Tunnel Verified
• Spokes: 16 front / 20 rear
• Spoke Pattern: Front: Radial, Rear (non drive): 2X, Rear (drive): 2X
• Spokes Front: DT Aerolite, Bladed
• Spokes Rear: DT Aerolite, Bladed
• Weight: 1505g/set, Rim: 515g
• Hubs: Straight-pull with DT 240 Intervals
• Compatibility: Shimano / SRAM / Campagnolo
• Braking: CTg Braking System
• Brake Pads: Reynolds Cryo-Blue
• Aero Feature: DET™ Dispersive Effect Termination
• Included: Nipples: Internal 5mm Hex x 2.0
* Computational Fluid Dynamics:
Customers who purchase a Reynolds wheelset from an authorized dealer can purchase a two-year damage protection plan for any wheelset being used in its intended fashion. The Reynolds Assurance Program (RAP) allows you to ride with the confidence of knowing your wheels are covered by the best protection plan available.
Reynolds maintenance section containes users manuals and information about keeping your equipment in the best of condition. For questions on the most recent aspects of Reynolds wheels and other common inquiries, we have a frequently asked questions page. And, as always, you may contact us with detailed questions.